Allentown’s Water Heater Experts
Water heater problems are tough to ignore, especially when your day begins with an icy shower. Some water heater problems are more than just a nuisance, though. True water heater emergencies should be reported immediately and repaired without delay since they can lead to gas leaks, scalding, tank explosions, harmful bacteria buildup, mold growth or property damage.
Emergency Water Heater Services
Gas and electric water heaters are low-maintenance appliances that perform reliably for years, but they can still break down from age, electrical problems, or general neglect. When your water heater fails due to a corroded tank, loose valve, bad heating element, electrical problem or major leak, it’s time to call in the Allentown plumbing experts.
Specializing in water heater leak repairs, water heater replacement, and water heater maintenance, the Elek SuperSTARS arrive at your home equipped to deal with any plumbing emergency. Our technicians are trained to service storage water heaters, tankless water heaters, hybrid water heaters and gas or electric models. Emergency expertise includes:
- Broken valve or water pressure build-up. Some water heater leaks begin when water builds up from a broken thermostat or pressure relief valve. Significant pressure can cause a tank explosion, which is a serious scalding and flooding hazard.
- Bad gasket. A damaged heating element gasket may lead to a water heater leak. If you suspect this problem, turn off the power and water supply and call an Elek expert immediately: 610.432.7001.
- Contaminated water. Corroded pipes or tank liners could pollute your home’s hot water supply with bacteria or rust.
- Home flooding. Your leaking or broken water heater could damage flooring, foundations, drywall and interior furnishings. Undiagnosed water leaks may also result in mold and mildew growth.
- Sediment buildup. Over time, minerals, dirt and debris builds up in your water heater’s tank, potentially clogging the drain valve or limiting the efficiency of gas or electric appliances.
Call the Emergency Plumbing Specialists
Unsure whether your water heater problem is an emergency? Elek Plumbing is on-call days, nights and weekends to answer your questions and provide 24/7 service or routine repairs. When we arrive to fix your Lehigh Valley plumbing problem, you’ll always receive an upfront estimate before work begins.
A water heater’s expected lifespan is eight to 12 years. If your aging gas or electric unit needs replacing, our skilled technicians recommend high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR-rated water heaters tailored to your budget requirements. In some cases replacement is not necessary, and a simple repair may remedy your water heater emergency.
Lehigh Valley’s Plumbing Service & Water Heater Repair Experts
Scheduling routine maintenance for your water heater is the best way to prolong its life and keep your family safe, and Elek offers affordable Plumbing Service Maintenance Agreements that include your water heater. Annual maintenance is proven to reduce fuel waste, lower utility bills, and minimize costly repairs. To enjoy year-round peace of mind as an Elek Maintenance Agreement member, call 610.432.7001 or fill out our secure online service request. An Elek SuperSTAR will be in touch promptly to answer your questions.
Water Heaters Savings!
Standard Gas/Electric Bradford White Water Heater Replacement
Limit one per household. Not valid with other offers. Does not apply toward Standard Service Charge. Plumbing service must be performed and completed. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Valid through 03/31/2019
www.elekplumbing.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 610-432-7001
Click to Print
Related Tips, Products, and News!
Preparing Your Home for Nor’easters & Coastal Storm Activity
Nor’easters and coastal storms can last for days, bringing heavy snow... Read More
Disposal Troubles: Separating Fact From Fiction
Since their introduction, garbage disposals have been an essential part of the modern... Read More
Tips to Avoid Common Cold-Weather Plumbing Problems
When temperatures plummet, families gather and hot water use increases, Elek Plumbing... Read More