Symptoms of Untreated Water
Common water contaminants include chlorine, iron and manganese, hydrogen sulfide, algae, mold and bacteria. As a result, you may experience these frustrating home maintenance or lifestyle problems:
- Unpleasant water odor or taste
- Skin irritation & dry, dull hair
- Mineral residue that restricts pipe & fixture flow
- Damage to water heaters, washing machines & dishwashers
- Decreased appliance lifespan
- Detergent & soil buildup on clothing
- Premature yellowing of clothes & linens
- Pipe erosion & other plumbing deterioration
- Hard-to-clean lime scale, rust stains & soap scum on sinks, showers & household surfaces
Sound familiar? Ask Elek Plumbing for your FREE water test!
Challenges & Solutions to Municipal Water
Well water problems come from human and natural sources, and treating well water requires specialized expertise. Elek Plumbing’s Allentown water treatment team installs well pumps and provides treatment and conditioning for all types of well water. Ask us about water services for these Lehigh Valley well water problems:
- Bacteria, pesticide or fertilizer contamination
- High calcium, magnesium and mineral content
- Salt contamination
- Runoff from animal waste
- Flammable methane gas
Water Treatment Services by Elek Plumbing
Clean, conditioned water tastes better, is healthier, and increases the life of your plumbing system and appliances. Based on the results of your home H20 test, Elek Plumbing recommends the latest water treatment technology to improve the quality of your water—and save you money on bottled water and early appliance replacement. Specialized whole house and point-of-use water products and services include:
- Water softeners
- Backwashing filters
- Non-backwashing filters
- Iron filters
- Arsenic, nitrate & sulfur reduction
- Ultraviolet water treatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Cartridge filters & housings
- Well pumps
FREE Water AssessmentFREE Water Assessment for Water Hardness, Iron & pH.
FREE Water Assessment for Water Hardness, Iron & pH.
Schedule Your FREE Water Analysis Now
Trust our experienced, reliable professionals to perform a professional-grade test for your city water or well water sample. It’s as easy as calling 610.432.7001 or scheduling your free water test online. Water softeners and filtration systems are easy to operate and come with best-in-class warranties. For your convenience, we also offer affordable financing options and exclusive online savings!
Elek water treatment services are available to Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton, as well as the counties of Berks, Bucks, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery and Northampton.
Water Conditioning ReplacementWater Conditioning System Replacement
$150 Off Water Conditioning System Replacement
Full Water Service ReplacementFull Water Service Replacement
$50 Off Full Water Service Replacement
EP Series Stainless Softener
The EP Residential Pro Touch Series, is our most innovative and efficient design. The contemporary touch screen reduces installation errors and easily allows the ability to monitor daily water savings.
Our USA manufactured products make the highest quality water available for your family.
• Intuitive Modern Pro Touch Control Valve
– Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
• High-Quality Ion Exchange Resin
– High Capacity
– Certified to meet NSF/ANSI
• Polished Stainless Steel Mineral Tanks up to 36”
• Versatile Meter Initiated Regeneration Cycle Sequences
• Complete Brine Tank and Float Assembly
• Top Mounted Valves with Optional Side Mount
• Unique Touch Alternate Cycle Sequencing
• Valve Error Log and Effortless Diagnostics
• Manufactured in the USA
Ultraviolet Disinfection Series
The Ultraviolet Series is an effective way to provide safe, bacteriafree, water for your home or office 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems are setting the standards for water disinfection requirements in the industry.
• Tasteless & Odorless
• Eliminates microbiological contaminants
• Bacteria, viruses and other organisms are
destroyed safely inside a factory sealed and tested
stainless steel chamber.