HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is a household system that establishes and maintains year-round environmental comfort. The central function of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning is to maintain a comfortable temperature and establish air quality through ventilation.
Elek is proud to partner with Burkholder’s Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Emmaus to serve our customers’ heating and cooling needs. For over 50 years, Burkholder’s has provided excellent customer service and workmanship in heating and air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance. Together we offer professional HVAC services including:
24-Hour Emergency Service
- Residential and commercial heating and air conditioning repair and installation
- Residential and commercial annual maintenance plans
- Residential service agreements
- $69 10-point inspections (per residential unit)
- Residential and commercial duct cleaning
- Generac generator certified sales/service
- Geothermal repairs and installation
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Indoor air quality—humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Energy recovery ventilators
- Residential energy audits/building performance
Got a Broken Heater or Failing Air Conditioner? No Sweat!
There is nothing worse than a sweaty or ice-cold house when you need comfort the most. Fortunately, Burkholder’s has more than a little experience with heating and air conditioning repair. In fact, we have repaired tens of thousands of residential and commercial HVAC systems in Allentown and throughout the Lehigh Valley.
Request to schedule a HVAC repair with our friendly staff, or call our emergency hotline. If you’re not sure if you need a service technician, you can try some simple troubleshooting steps before you call.
While heating and air conditioning repairs can be an unexpected cost, we do recommend adding a service or routine maintenance agreement on your HVAC system.
When you choose to work with Burkholder’s, you can expect to see professional workmanship and work ethic from our NATE certified technicians in every job we take. Whether it’s a simple inspection, part replacement, or scheduled maintenance, we look at every element under a critical eye to ensure everything we do is done right—the first time.
Burkholder’s, a Carrier factory-authorized dealer, is fully insured and certified. For more information, project photos, and testimonials, visit Burkholders-HVAC.com or contact Burkholder’s directly at 610-965-9736.