Elek Plumbing is seeking experienced Plumbing Service Technicians! We hire for character, and employ only the brightest and the best! We set high standards for all of our employees, and reward for superior service and performance. Employees that thrive at Elek Plumbing are committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. The ideal candidate should possess 5 plus years of experience performing plumbing services, and be knowledgeable in the flat rate pricing system.
About Elek Plumbing
Elek Plumbing is an established plumbing company that has been servicing the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas for over 100 years. We service residential and commercial customers daily, with calls ranging from fixing and replacing fixtures, to installations of whole house water conditioning systems and water heaters. Elek Plumbing also has a commercial contract division, serving commercial clients all across the Valley. Elek Plumbing is your one stop shop for all of your plumbing needs!
Are We Right For You
This is a full-time position with on call rotations that service all of the Lehigh Valley and surrounding counties. We are seeking skilled Plumbing Service Technicians that are looking to provide exceptional customer service, and will always strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
What Do We Have To Offer?
Are you happy with who you work with? Elek Plumbing promotes healthy work and family balance. Elek employees also experience a fun work environment. Our culture is positive and upbeat, encouraging teamwork and friendships. We treat each other, and all customers, in a professional and courteous manner.
Are you happy with your current employer? Elek Plumbing is committed to its employees. Each and every employee is recognized, appreciated and rewarded. It is a company that values each employee, and encourages and offers the opportunity to grow professionally, personally and financially. You are not just a number at Elek Plumbing! Elek Plumbing offers a sign on bonus, employee paid medical, prescription, dental and vision health care plan, paid vacation, sick days, holidays, and 401k plan with employer match.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Be able to perform a variety of service calls efficiently. This ranges from being able to replace faucets and fixtures, shower valves, and toilets, to being able to install water heaters, water softeners, sump pumps, and execute proper drain cleaning techniques
- Must have experience in flat rate pricing systems
- Diagnostic skills
- Must be able to keep a clean and professional appearance
- Must be able to work well independently and/or in a team setting
- Proficient in modern technology (iPhone, iPad, email, etc.)
- On-call and overtime hours are required
- Excellent communication skills are necessary
- Should be ambitious, and willing to pursue ongoing training and licensing requirements
- Passion for 100% customer satisfaction through unparalleled customer service
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Must pass a pre-employment drug, physical, and background check
- Must have a clean driving/motor vehicle record.
- A desire to grow in your career
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, or fax your resume to 610-432-7517. Please check out our website at www.elekplumbing.com for more information about the services we provide, general information about the company, and employee testimonials.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Elek Plumbing!