Committed to Safety
At Elek Plumbing, nothing is more important than safeguarding our customers and team members. Every day, we work to minimize environmental risk, utilize best safety practices and strictly enforce job-site guidelines.
This culture of safety keeps Elek employees healthy and productive while assuring their ability to deliver quality results—with timely turnaround.
Key Safety Practices
- The Elek Plumbing Safety Committee meets monthly to discuss and oversee company safety operations.
- Lead technicians perform weekly job-site inspections.
- Employees are held accountable to stringent workplace safety protocols.
- Team members are OSHA-30 and Confined Spaces certified.
- Weekly toolbox talks heighten awareness of workplace hazards and OSHA regulations.
- OSHA-required personal protection equipment
- (PPE) is supplied to employees.
- Vehicles are GPS-monitored to safeguard employees and other motorists.