Reasons to Upgrade to An Electric Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters are becoming more and more popular every day. There are several reasons for this, but the main one is that they provide many benefits that traditional water heaters cannot match.
Here are five of the most important benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater.
1. Hot water on demand: One of the best things about tankless water heaters is that they provide hot water on demand. This means you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water again. Whether you’re taking a shower, washing dishes, or doing laundry, you can always count on having hot water when you need it.
2. More energy efficient: Another great benefit of tankless water heaters is that they’re more energy efficient than traditional water heaters. This means you’ll save money on your utility bills each month. In fact, tankless water heaters can save you up to 50% on your water heating costs!
3. Take up less space: Tankless water heaters also take up less space than traditional water heaters. This is perfect for small homes or apartments where space is limited.
4. Longer lasting: Tankless water heaters also tend to last longer than traditional water heaters. This means you won’t have to replace your heater as often, saving you even more money in the long run.
5. Environmentally friendly: Finally, tankless water heaters are also more environmentally friendly than traditional water heaters. This is because they don’t use as much energy to operate, which means less pollution and a smaller carbon footprint.
If you’re looking for a new water heater, then an electric tankless water heater is a great option to consider. These heaters provide many benefits that traditional water heaters cannot match. So if you’re ready to upgrade, be sure to check out an electric tankless water heater today!
Water heaters last between 8 – 12 years on average when properly maintained. However, your water heater's life span depends on many factors, including the quality of the unit, its maintenance schedule, and the surrounding environment. If you’re unsure whether it’s time to replace your water heater, request a free estimate from our team.Can well pumps be repaired, or do they need to be replaced? Can well pumps be repaired, or do they need to be replaced?
In most cases, well pumps are not repairable. However, in some instances, all that’s needed is a bit of maintenance or a minor electrical fix to restore full system functionality. The only way to determine whether your well pump is salvageable is by having a knowledgeable plumber inspect the system.Is it safe to use chemical drain cleaners? Is it safe to use chemical drain cleaners?
Drain cleaning chemicals are highly toxic. These chemicals are unsafe for your family and pets and can damage your pipes, causing them to deteriorate prematurely. When stubborn clogs impact your system, the best solution is to hire a plumbing professional to clear the blockage.